Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Monitor and control efficiency of Sheeting Line to assure that dough mixes do not exceed the capacity
- Assure when specifications allow reuse of waste dough from the Sheeter Line that it is incorporated back into the dough mixes by percentages allowed.
- Assure the weight scales are functioning accurately.
- Verify floor batch time to assure dough is acceptable for forming units.
- Verify texture and temperature of dough to assure product units will develop through the process system as expected.
- Set and verify that the process line control parameters are to specifications.
- Continually monitor controls to ensure that product is to specifications.
- Assure that flour dusters are maintained filled at all times.
- Verify that targeted units per proofer plates are to target specifications.
- Assure that mechanical line moving parts are functioning as expected. Report any mal-functioning or potential mechanical failures to supervisor.
- Assure that the Sheeter Line, workstations, are maintained organized and safe for working.
- Assure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) are adhered to by employees.
- Continually communicate with Supervisor on dough conditions and quantity.
- Record Quality Control checks accurately and timely.
- Continually weigh units to ensure product is within weight specifications.
- Additional tasks may be assigned as needed.
- Works to maintain and improve on the quality, legality and safety of each product and the processes used in their manufacture. Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious activity to a Supervisor immediately.
- Bilingual English and Spanish preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to understand and operate mixing process controls and makes adjustment when necessary.
- Basic knowledge of dough mixing and operating mixing equipment.
- Ability to comprehend scale and temperature readouts.
- Ability to document mixing and ingredients data accurately and timely.
We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Our organization is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance.