Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Slides proper blocks and dies into machine and tightens them.
- Troubleshoots, and rectifies operator problems and reports and downtime exceeding 5 minutes to maintenance and supervisor immediately.
- Adjust stroke and speed of machine to meet quality and production standards.
- Ensures that the machine hopper is filled to the proper level.
- Observeand verify the weight of the dough to ensure conformity to standards. Records downtime, and is responsible for weight control and documentation.
- Dismantle dough dies and blocks for cleaning.
- Prepares and installs wires and knives.
- Keeps work area clean a free from debris.
- Know, understand, and follow safe operating procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Insures all product Quality Standards are met.
- Maintains clean & sanitary work areas, machinery, and equipment.
- Perform all tasks and duties required to insure production and efficiency standards are met.
- Troubleshoots,identifies and solves process, machinery, and equipment problems within the scope of operator responsibility.
- Performs all operator preventative maintenance (P.M. S).
- Maintains all production/maintenance/quality records and reports as required.
- Communicates with supervisors and co-workers all information relevant to the manufacturing process.
- Insures the proper setup for the next shift and communicates to them all the information relevant to the manufacturing process.
- Know all GMP guidelines.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Overtime hours may be required based on work demand. Employee must be flexible with these hours.
- High School diploma / GED desired or equivalent years of experience in an automated or semi-automated packing environment preferred
- Previous experience in a baking environment preferred
- A mechanical ability that makes possible the identifying and solving of mechanical and process problems
- Ability to read operational manuals and complete written forms (In English).
- Ability to distinguish and identify different products by reading labels.
We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted. Our organization is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process. Applicants need to make their required accommodations known in advance.