Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Responsible for operation of equipment/Mfg. line, establishing priorities and sequences for manufacturing products perproduction guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with Production/Packaging procedure/practices as well as inspecting all areas within the Mfg. line/equipment for any operational and/or mechanical issues as well as taking corrective action and notifying supervision and/or management.
- Assists supervision in standardizing procedures/practices to improve line efficiency and/or product quality.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Expected to work in other areas as needed
- Work safely, follow proper Lock-out/Tag-out procedure where applicable
- Be proactive in preparing for all daily runs
- Review production orders, sequence and amount of batches
- Follow proper sequence how to run dough due to allergens
- Order materials as needed
- Inspect ingredient bin, ensure all scoops are there and lids are not broken
- Inspect scaling containers to make sure they are in good condition
- Inspect mixing area for good housekeeping
- Set up line based on production schedule
- Ensure to follow proper bag and box opening procedure
- Scale all ingredients according to formula, only variation is ice and water ratio due to temperature requirement. Mix time may change due to flour spec.
- Use a dedicated egg container for scaling
- Ensure lots are the same when filling ingredient bins (if not, finish all old and pour in new lot)
- Remove old lot tag and place new lot tag
- Maintain all ingredient bins covered
- Record actual and lot numbers
- Complete all documents, production orders, batch sheets, temperature, reusable trim where it applies
- If allergens are produced follow proper allergen procedure, tag line/equipment that needs cleaning
- Maintain line clean and organized
- Return all unopened materials to warehouse clean
- Fill out all documents, production orders, batch sheets, temperature, reusable trim where it applies.
- Report any dough pieces that may visually contain foreign material.
- Maintain line speed.
- Expected to work in other areas as needed.
- Ensure quality and consistency of product during processing.
- Maintain area of responsibility clean and organized
- This position is also responsible for food safety and legality.
- Support quality control programs to ensure production procedures are in compliance with best practices infood safety and quality standards.
- HS Diploma or GED, and (1) one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.