Perform as a member of the Operations Team. This person will work hourly functions in one of the following areas: packaging, labeling, depalletizer/palletizer. They will operate equipment and perform minor maintenance repairs and input items into the SAP system. They need to live the Mission/Vision/Core Values of Dairy Farmers of America. These positions will support 3rd shift.
Must be available to work weekends when needed.
2 schedules available (both Monday Friday): 11pm3:30am or 3am to 7:30am
Duties and responsibilities
- Work in the packaging area, labeling area, or palletizer/depallitizer area. This may include operating equipment, troubleshooting and performing minor maintenance repairs.
- Engage in problem solving to assist in improving safety, quality, yields and productivity.
- Maintain accurate production records that are written and computer based.
- Review charts, screens, quality check sheets and specifications that are in both hard copy and electronic format.
- Perform cleaning and sanitation tasks as required to maintain plant equipment.
- Assist with training efforts in functional area as needed.
- Maintain a high level of safety and quality awareness and a high degree of urgency.
- Be a working part of the team. Foster teamwork consistent with our company and plant Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
- Must adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Follows all DFA GMP#39;s and works in a manner consistent with all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality and sanitation requirements.
The requirements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employee; but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. Other duties may be assigned.