Supply Chain Management
Job Posting Title:
Operations Support Coordinator
Position Overview: Ingredient Coordinator would be responsible for ingredient procurement to accommodate rolling schedule for production. All inventory balancing, freight, miscellaneous expense associated with raw material, month end close, and verification of inbound ingredients documentation. Coordinator would maintain documentation for house trace, by-product and demurrage and outgoing transfers. Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Inventory/Stock Control
- Formulation Verification
- Procure Ingredients/ PO Management
- Ingredient Logistics
- Product Data Management
- Yield Maintenance
- End of Month Close Functions
- Supplier/Vendor Relations
- Monthly Inventory Level Audits
- Inventory/Stock Control
- Credit Documentation
- Inventory Transfer
- Participate in Warehouse/Mill Group Meetings
- Participation in the Sparks Continuous Improvement Pillar (TPS)
- Other Duties as Assigned
- Effectively work will all Sparks Plant Group Members
- Corporate Buyers
- Does not supervise any employees.
- Some lifting 5 to 20 Pounds occasionally 21 to 30 pounds
- Must be able to work in Hot or cold temperature work environments as needed or requested.
- Refer to the Physical Job Description for further details.
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent certificate.
- 2+ years#39; experience working in Inventory Control.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite products; Word, Excel and Access.
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to the job. They are not intended to an exhaustive list of the responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals so classified.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.