- Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
- We are the global market and cost leader in the production of lactic acid and specialty derivatives for various industries. We have plants in The Netherlands, Spain, Thailand, The United States and Brazil.
- Our site in Gorinchem, The Netherlands, is Corbion#39;s largest production site. The plant hosts our lactic acid fermentation process, downstream processing and a number of different derivates and specialties production lines. This site continuously operates at near-maximum capacity which makes operational excellence a necessity.
- Due to an internal promotion we currently have an opportunity for an
As our Manager Operations you take responsibility for production & logistics operations at our Gorinchem site. Together with the Site Director and the Managers Maintenance, QAQC, EHS, Engineering & Technology, Finance and HR you form the management team.
- Leading Plant Manufacturing, Logistics and Planning department.
- Playing an essential part in development, implementation and execution of the vision and strategy for the plant as a collaborative member of the Plant Management Team.
- Ensuring that products are being produced according to Corbion#39;s strict safety standards as well as actively implementing new safety standards.
- Proven track record for caring for safety
- Maintaining and further improving Corbion#39;s high production quality standards by actively integrating QA compliance in the day-to-day operations.
- Commitment in meeting production targets and budgets
- Creative and innovative in organizing the department to to enable business growth.
- Courageous target setting for the department.
- Serving as the deputy to the Site Director.
Wen are looking for a proactive, responsible leader who is able to adaptable to different situations and stakeholders. Someone who is the connecting the different supporting departments.
In addition a successful candidate will bring:
- An MSc Degree in Manufacturing or Chemical technology or equivalent experience.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing food, pharma or specialty chemicals production units.
- Knowledge about ICHQ7 and GMP.
- A caring, motivating and coaching management style while not reluctant to take decisions.
- Experience in cooperating with other disciplines and departments.
- Good understanding of the supply chain dynamics.
- The ability to identify and set priorities and see to the proper execution.
- Stress resistant in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. What makes Corbion special is the way we consciously create that connection between the product of our work and our individual lives and use it to shape our choices and our priorities as a company. We have a great company made up of talented, dedicated people - people who share a purpose and a vision. When we all understand how we intend to get there in the same way, there#39;s no telling how far we can go. We offer you the chance to join a company with a:
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference
- International focus with truly diverse teams
- Unique possibility to be trained by our internal expertise in the world of biobased products
- We invest in relevant training courses related to your particular discipline, that will give you the opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- Lastly, we offer a friendly, informal culture in a demanding professional environment
In addition, we actively embrace diversity in how we work together and contribute toward our shared objectives and values. By joining Corbion, you will become an employee in a company where you can feel pride in your achievements and develop your career with global prospects.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading company in emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. Our sustainable ingredient solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. With a worldwide network of production facilities, sales offices and agents in more than 100 countries, Corbion is known for quality, product innovation, and customer orientation, as well as for its collegial, informal and results-oriented company culture.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Segment: Operations Manager, Medical, Engineer, Supply Chain Manager, Operations, Healthcare, Engineering