Nourishing Roots to Fruits
Summary: We are looking for energetic & enthusiastic people who believe in our entrepreneurial culture of: Quality, Agility, Ingenuity, Integrity, Community. We are looking for an adaptable, flexible, and independent Operations Manager for our Havre de Grace plant in MD. Looking for a hands on, results-orientated leader who can facilitate, educate, motivate, coach, counsel and guide the manufacturing group to deliver results.
If you would like to join a high-growth, private equity backed, entrepreneurial, career-oriented company, please read on!
Top 5 Skills Identified for Strong Job Performance:
- Proven track record of delivering results in productivity, quality, cost, delivery, and safety
- Ability to manage & develop manufacturing systems that increase productivity, quality while lowing costs
- Strong labor force development skills: leadership & technical skills, production scheduling, and training functions
- Experience effectively managing an operations budget
- Ultimately, the vision to develop an effective work system with a plan to move the workforce in that direction
?Education & Experience:?
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required with at least 3 years experience in supervisory position in manufacturing plant
- Strong computer skills - time management, WMS, ERP, and Microsoft Office
- Control of all maintenance activities for the site - deliver AM and PM Pillar standards
- Ability to build strong safety and quality culture
- Demonstrated ability to work & communicate effectively across all manufacturing & organization teams, as well as groups outside of the plant (supplier, vendors, contractors, visitors, etc.)
- Great decision-making skills with ability to be a role model who is decisive, proactive, and strategic
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Climbing stairs and ladders, standing on, and moving around on platforms, equipment and concrete floors
- Maneuver in tight spaces
- Lift objects up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques
- Differentiate between colors
- Work in extreme temperature conditions (hot or cold)
- Twist or bend at the knees and back
- Stand and walk at minimum 70% of the time
Equal Employment Opportunity
TruRoots provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, national origin or ethnicity, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, disability, or veteran status, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.