Carolina Foods, Inc. is a family-owned, fast paced, innovative company that has a proven successful track record of more than 80 years. We continue to fill store shelves across the USA with a wide range of sweet goods due to our reputation of providing superior quality and service.
We are hiring an Operations Manager to lead the day to day operations of our 6 high speed production line manufacturing facility. This is a critical leadership role that will work closely with the President/CEO in managing all aspects of the business in regards to safety, quality, cost, service, people and productivity.
What you will receive from us:
- Opportunity to showcase your talents while leading a team on exciting, strategic projects to make a large impact on the profitable growth of Carolina Foods, Inc.
- Excellent Compensation Plan
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Relocation Package
- Direct and develop a safety culture that engages all employees in the initiative of zero injuries
- Ensure everyone understands that safety is everyone’s responsibility and a condition of employment
- Responsible for the manufacturing of safe, quality sweet goods that meet all regulation requirements
- Oversee and direct department managers – sanitation, maintenance, production, shipping/receiving and quality – in order to achieve all company goals
- Responsible for Research and Development and will work closely with sales on the commercialization of new items
- Responsible for all regulatory matters including the approval and generation of nutritional information
- Provides appropriate support and works closely with Human Resources and Accounting/Finance
- Develop, Direct and Execute short and long-term goals aimed at improvements in areas such as cost reduction, quality, and new product commercialization
- Meet with the President daily to review the results and progress towards established goals
What we need from you:
- Years of Experience: Minimum of 5 years leading in a large, fast paced bakery (Sweet Goods experience is a plus)
- Education: College Degree Required
- Excellent Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to coordinate the activities of multiple departments
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent Communication Skills
This Operations Manager reports directly to the President/CEO