This request is to fill the Office Clerk II needed to support the Operations in Union City, CA.
- This position is responsible for all administrative tasks within the Union City Distribution Center.
- Administrative tasks including handling fully of all AP functions for Dawn - Union City DC utilizing programs such as Onbase and SAP.
- This position also assists in monthly accrual process working closely with Distribution Market Leader (DML). Responsibilities include processing daily deposits and assist HR in filing and office administrative work.
Additional assignments for this position also include the following:
- Scanning invoices from customers onto Onbase; Scanning all goods receipt documents from vendor;
- issuing credit memos to customer for multiple locations;
- backup covering daily lunch for the front desk CSR;
- Backup CSR for national accounts; maintaining daily driver#39;s check log report for Accounts Receivable;
- processing daily deposits; and work with Market Sales Managers (MSM) in the region with vendor rebates.
- This role also serves as the back-up managing the process for reallocation report.
- Major responsibility also include managing COAs (Certificates of Analysis), such as downloading to the COA site and providing timely COAs to customers for their deliveries for multiple distribution centers.
Other daily tasks include running late order reports for Union City DC in the West Region. This critical role also works with supporting Warehouse with processing Quality Complaints with outside vendors and internal manufacturing facilities.
Here at Dawn, our crisis management team is meeting regularly to assess our response to COVID-19. As part of this, we are looking at potential changes in our interview and onboarding process, as your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We encourage you to check back frequently and know that recruiters will be in touch with candidates as needed. We appreciate your interest in becoming part of the Dawn Family and will continue to make updates as new information becomes available.
Dawn Recruitment Team
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.