Key Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees all Department Managers and Supervisors on his assigned shift.
- Coaches and mentors Department Managers and area Supervisors to keep them in line with management goals.
- Manages all issues and interactions with the government in conjunction with the Plant Manager.
- Directs the processing of assigned products consistent with scheduled requirements, cost standards, safety requirements, environmental, quality, maintenance, sanitation and food safety specifications to assure maximum output at the lowest possible costs.
- Maintains an effective plant organization to assure maximum utilization and development of employees.
- Implements plans to achieve plant financial targets and goals.
- Organizational development & training.
- Serve as facility champion for company-wide safety programs and initiatives.
- Facilitate accurate environment facilitation and organizational inclusion processes
Key Skills Required:
- Personal computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization, must be able to lead a group of diverse individuals to achieve departmental goals and effectively drive management#39;s vision to all levels of operations.
- Detail oriented, structured and able to communicate effectively. Must possess demonstrated ability to work within timelines and in pressure situations.
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and decision making skills, excellent follow through on assigned tasks required for this position, must be able to handle multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- User level experience with common problem solving tools.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong communication skills.
- BA/BS Minimum.
- At least five years progressive managerial experience is preferred with experience in Fresh Poultry Slaughter and Processing weighed favorably over other functional areas.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, chaotic, constantly-changing work environment
- Ability to stand, sit, squat, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, stretch, walk, reach, twist, bend, grasp, use hands and fingers, handle objects or controls, talk, hear
- Agility to negotiate around moving machinery and people
- Physical capabilities required in given department/assigned areas
Case Farms is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, gender, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.