Our client is currently seeking a Night Shift Production Supervisor for their consumer goods plant near Concord, NC.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Lead production initiatives and drive performance
• Monitor quality standards and implement improvements
• Troubleshooting of production equipment
• Focus on cost savings, quality, performance, and process improvement.
• High School diploma required, Degree a plus
• MUST be open to Night Shift (7p-7a)
• 2+ year as a Production Supervisor in Manufacturing
• Yarn spinning experience required
• LEAN, Six Sigma, Kaizen, or Continuous Improvement experience
• High energy, high motivation, and ability to motivate a team