As a member of our supply chain team, you’ll ensure our customers receive noticeably better service, and assist our operations team to obtain the lowest industry cost. You will work closely with internal partners, customers and vendors to provide a seamless and hassle-free supply chain. As stated in our Guiding Principles, “We Help Our Customers Become Great,” and your contributions are vital to achieving this.
New Products and Planning Assistant
As part of Johnsonville’s Supply Chain team, this position will assist Project Management, Master Scheduling and Copack Planning teams. This position reports to the Director of Supply Chain Planning.
- Work with R&D Project Managers to maintain a list and timeline of all new products launches
- Provide new product information to Supply Chain members to ensure resources are aligned for perfect product launches
- Coordinate new product reviews with various Supply Chain teams
- Work with Master Scheduling and Copack planning to assist with tasks related to new and existing product planning and purchasing
- Work with Marketing, Finance, Purchasing, and CPD to lead the SKU discontinuation process for Supply Chain
- Possess or working towards a College degree in Business Operations, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, or related field required
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presenting, listening) required
- Ability to both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize work to meet strict timelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Business Warehouse reporting systems
Posting Date: February 13, 2020
Location: Global Headquarters II, Sheboygan Falls, WI
Member Status: Part-Time, Temporary (approximately 29 hours per week)
How to Apply:
External candidate: Apply on-line only at: http://jobs.johnsonville.com
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.