Natalie's Orchid Island Juice Company -
Our company is searching for an experienced NetSuite Manager with Beverage Experience. If you are a high energy, creative and innovative experienced NetSuite professional looking to work for an environmentally conscious company in the authentic juice industry, you should talk to us. This is an actual HANDS ON position that reports directly to the CFO.
Our mission has been to produce America’s Best Tasting Fresh gourmet juices using the highest quality fruits and vegetables available. Our commitment to quality and freshness guarantees our juices are never over processed and have no preservatives, no concentrates, no flavor packs, no GMOs and no artificial ingredients. We are committed to remaining environmentally friendly by using 100% recyclable packaging and achieving the smallest carbon footprint in the juice industry. Today, our products can be found in over 33 states and 50 countries worldwide.
The Netsuite Manager supports operations to optimize operational performance in order to achieve desired financial and service results including project management, implementation, Training, go live support and technical support. Additionally, expand and apply standard methodologies, including configure Work Flows.
- Software and integrations for Netsuite and related SuiteApps
- Oversight of NetSuite integrations and troubleshooting
- Implementation and management of WMS system, working closely with in house managers to optimize processes
- Responsible for maintaining integrity of data for business conducted on Netsuite ERP.
- Customize access and security for 25 users both internally and externally.
- Build, test and bring to production customized solutions to meet executive needs and automate business processes.
- Train new hires for all departments and proactively communicate changes resulting from Netsuite updates.
- 4 years of experience with NetSuite in a Beverage Industry
- Must have experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), and have prior experience in implementing new software
- Experience in project management.
- Familiarity with emerging technologies and applications in relation to business processes.