Position Description: The National Sales Manager is responsible for developing, executing, and growing Torn Ranch’s sales and distribution in the Aviation and Travel retail channels. This role is focused on selling branded and private label products throughout the U.S. In this position you will:
- Actively sell to existing customers, increase sales volume, increase customer usage and expand customer touch points.
- Prospect for and secure new customers and new distribution and manage all aspects of these new relationships.
- Collaborate with other company departments to ensure customer needs are met on-time and in-full.
- Effectively launch new items into the marketplace.
- Plan for, participate in, and support trade shows and trade events.
Traits of a successful candidate:
- Be a truly gifted and driven salesperson able to both build relationships and close deals
- Be customer and service focused, this is a highly demanding channel that requires personal service and attention, being on-call to manage customer issues and a high level of responsiveness are required
- Entrepreneurial, highly motivated, problem solver
- Comfort in a fast paced, fluid environment, knows when to stick to the plan and when to quickly course correct
- Strong time management and prioritization skill set
- Exceptional results orientation - with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership and the highest level of integrity. Focused and goal oriented.
Education and Experience:
- Proven leadership and sales performance.
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Minimum 10 years related sales experience.
- Business Degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel; weekends and nights required, 51%
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior computer skills including knowledge and expertise in CRM databases, Sage CRM a plus
- Aviation experience required!