Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. is hiring a National Key Account Manager, Club, who will be responsible for fostering and maintaining strong relationships with national club retailers to effectively drive distribution, volume, profit and share for MABI. Deliverables include building and achieving the TABP through effective selling, accurate forecasting and closely managed inventory levels in the clubs, at wholesaler warehouses and in-transit from our facilities. Additional responsibilities include providing insights and strategic recommendations to MABI key account leadership as well as curating data insights and making recommendations for external replenishment teams and wholesaler club-channel personnel.
As a National Key Account Manager, Club, your responsibilities will include:
- Delivering PODs, volume and share growth within the channel
- Quarterly and Monthly Sales meetings with decision makers and influencers
- Field Wholesaler and Retailer level category insights
- Mastery of club-level data with weekly executive summaries via MADRID (Nielsen Sam’s Club portal)
- Data-driven replenishment recommendations
- Tracking and facilitating PO execution
- Rapport building and maintenance with club replenishment teams & buyers
- Regular Wholesaler connectivity with top 20 club distributors
- Liaison with wholesalers and Pricing Gateway
- The National Key Account Manager, Club position is well-suited for you if you:
- Demonstrate ability to build rapport, trust & confidence with internal & external stakeholders
- Thrive in ambiguity and work to streamline or implement process as needed in an evolving environment
- Drive sales growth, profit, share and member satisfaction metrics
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with field sales
Qualified candidates will have:
- Minimum 3 years progressive experience in key account management ideally in beer/wine/spirits industry, CPG industry preferred, DSD preferred
- Bachelor#39;s degree
- Effective leadership and strategic influence capabilities
- Ability to work across functions, business units and geographies – a strong background in a matrix organization
- Effective at data driven, solution-based selling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time
- Proficient with computers and business applications
Relocation Available? Yes, for the right candidate
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Are you interested in selling and marketing the brands of the fastest growing beer company in the US?
Mark Anthony Brands, Inc. provides sales and marketing support in the US for The Mark Anthony Group of Companies including brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack®, an MXD.
As the company grows, so does its inclusive and expressive culture. Sad people don’t drink mike’s; nor do they sell it. With over 250 team members nationwide, and a Chicago-based headquarters, Mike’s employees are bringing zest from east to west.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to offer the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of Mike’s® Hard Lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike#39;s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew one of the cleanest tasting alcohol bases in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun, we want you to consider joining our family!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.