Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Campbell’s Foodservice US Marketing Director is responsible for setting strategic direction, developing robust marketing plans, and delivering expected sales and profit targets across the US Foodservice brand and customer marketing teams. This person is charged with coaching and developing a diverse team of 12 marketers across four distinct customer and brand marketing teams. He/She is also an active member of both the North America Foodservice and Americas Marketing Leadership teams.
- Brand Development – Lead execution of AOP, S&OP, commercialization, and budget planning. Demonstrate marketing leadership on strategic customer calls, including JBPs and business development. Liaison with cross-functional partners and broader organization on strategic enterprise activity.
- Brand Strategy - Lead North America cross-functional strategic planning. Oversee brand planning for all Americas, GBS, and C-Fresh brands. Lead integration of recent corporate acquisitions.
- Marketing Activation – Manage AOR and execution of Campbell’s Foodservice brand marketing campaign. Oversee key category campaigns, including soup, beverage, broth, and sauce. Talent Management - Objective and development planning for four direct (BMs) and eight in-direct reports.
- The Director of Marketing will need to have the strategic ability to mine and identify distinctive and meaningful insights to help define business and brand strategy, product and commercial innovation, brand activation and overall business operations.
- Ability to lead Brand Marketing and Customer Marketing across the division to coordinate business and brand plans that generate demand while delivering against the division’s P&L commitments.
- Collaboration across functions and with external agency partners required to generate and commercialize new products, product renovations, convincing category and selling strategies and brand activation.
- Ability to inspire, have a strong sense of curiosity and an interest in evolving customer needs, and an ability to "connect the dots" from multiple sources of customer and competitive research and trends as well as a deep understanding of competitive marketplace dynamics.
- Create and drive alignment to brand and category strategic and annual operating plans.
- Ability to inspire a team to bring fresh creative thinking to the overall division and within the Marketing function.
- Ability to challenge the team to enable the NAFS organization to elevate our knowledge, skills, and processes in the dynamic and competitive food industry.
- Minimum education required: MBA
- Years of relevant experience: minimum 10-15 years of product/brand marketing experience
- Food Service experience a plus
- Demonstrated ability to drive strategy throughout a function
- Strategic thinking ability and creative talent to bring breakthrough ideas to market
- Ability to draw insights from analytics and create strategy to activate against insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: highly collaborative with ability to build solid working partnerships across functional groups and divisions
- A "can do" attitude with a strong drive for results
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.