1. Position is active. On the plant floor activities such as troubleshooting and re-design of existing systems are routine.
2. May need to move equipment occasionally which would require the physical ability to push, pull, tug, and adjust mobile equipment.
3. May need to access files, supplies and equipment.
4. Position requires an associate to have the ability to move throughout the complex and all facilities.
5. When in a plant environment: Exposure primarily consists of wet and moist floors which include metal and plastic grating surfaces. May be exposed to temperatures of 28 degrees to 100 degrees Fahrenheit with both ambient and 100% humidity. May handle product 25 degrees to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. May be exposed to noise ranges of 50 db to 110 db. May be exposed to all chemicals used in poultry, food, processing facility. Must wear and use protective and safety equipment required for the job as directed by the Company.