Mrieux NutriSciences is a solutionproviderdedicated to preventing health risks related to food and to the use of everyday products. Offering a wide range of testing and consulting services, our teams are committed to providing our clients with accurate results, delivered on time, with uncompromising ethics, honesty and personal integrity.
Our motto: "More than a successful business, we are building a healthier world" .
Do you want to be a part of it?
YOUR DAY TO DAY LIFE
We are looking for a Lab Assistant
Part Time and Full Time Lab Assistants
*NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
11:00 AM OR 2:00 PM START TIME
The Technician we are looking for has...
- The ability to work collaboratively, as a member of a team, to achieve a common goal
- A desire to protect themselves, their friends and family, and the entire world from illness caused by foodborne pathogens
- The flexibility and productivity to work in a fast paced, often varied environment
- A strong sense of pride in achieving accurate, timely, and consistent results in their work
- Work as a member of a team to prepare food samples for testing
- Carry out a number of procedures including reading test labels and preparing samples for analysis by recording, weighing and blending
- Pipette sample solution into tubes or plates according to the analysis process being performed
- Set up and sterilizing equipment needed for analysis of food samples
- Work closely with other team members and with the support of a department supervisor
- Perform other related tasks as needed
Must be able to:
- Work Weekends
- Stand for a long period of time
- Clean Lab Equipment
You will join a company with an inspiring mission. With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative, empowering, dynamic and challenging environment. Entrepreneurship and improving public health are part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful Project!
To apply please click on #39;Apply now#39; button