Environmental Health & Safety
Job Posting Title:
Mgr, Environmental Health & Safety CAN
- Works as a Subject Matter Expert to develop and implement site-specific policies and programs to ensure the facility is in compliance with safety and health requirements in accordance with federal/provincial/local regulatory and Company requirements. (OHSA, Ministry of Environment, Environment Canada, and TreeHouse Foods standards)
- Manages daily activities to ensure interaction with the facility management team, team leaders, and facility employees in order to increase awareness and education levels regarding safe and compliant work.
- Assures the plant#39;s EHS Improvement Plan is appropriate and executed.
- Analyzes incident data to identify trends and incident types that can be prevented.
- Perform job site analysis to determine employee and property exposures, and institute safe work practices.
- Conducts daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual safety inspections, document findings, and implement corrective actions.
- Maintains all site required documentation related to health and safety programs (i.e. accident reports, inspection reports, corrective action logs, training records, etc.)
- Oversees hazardous waste control and disposal activities including training, collection, disposal, and records maintenance and for conservation programs within the organization.
- Coordinates Environmental duties including; SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan), NPRI (National Pollution Release Inventory), ECA (Environmental Compliance Approval), Permit, Internal/External Environmental Audits, Air Pollution Permit, Air Quality Inspections, Dust Collector Reports, Hazardous Waste, TIER II Report Corporate Environmental Audit and present annual training.
- Supports property inspection process and closure of loss prevention findings.
- Monitors and supports security-related events.
- Participates in claims management program with HR team.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.