COMPANY: As one of North America#39;s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care ("HPC"), over-the-counter ("OTC"), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands - Pool Division
KIK#39;s Pool Additives Division ("Pool") is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
Part Time Merchandisers provide assistance to our District Sales and Service Managers to include unloading packaging for displays, setting up displays, restocking displays and writing orders at store level.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for in store merchandising activities within the assigned territories, primarily in Wal-Mart, Lowe#39;s and Home Depot
- Physically setting up displays and products
- Evaluate stock levels & order/reorder items as needed
- Dust & clean product
- Check for accurate pricing & placement of POP (Point of Purchase)
- Solicit and place displays/product to optimize exposure
- Communicate & work with all levels of store personnel
- Visit stores on a weekly/bi-weekly basis between 7am-5pm
- Good communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally with guests, associates and team members
- The ability to follow oral or written instructions, set procedures, and standards
- Previous merchandizing experience is a plus
- Must have a reliable way to get to and from job sites along with proof of insurance and valid driver#39;s license
- Must be able to exercise judgment in determining work sequence and in selecting proper order
- Ability to navigate / learn to navigate the Wal-Mart, Lowes and Home Depot store operations
- A high degree of attention is required to prevent injury to self and others
- Ability to work independently and understand/interpret visual merchandising tools and direction
- Ability to lift 35lbs - 40lbs consistently to stock the shelves
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.