This person performing this capacity shall complete its responsibilities completely and in its entirety. The duties listed below are not intended to be a complete list of all the required duties, but are intended to give a general overview of the jobs requirements.
This job will require a flexible schedule due to scheduling tow operators for a shift when production requires it. Position will also be utilized to fill in for some vacations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Keep complete & accurate records on all butter melted & from what assigned load it is from.
- Properly melt & transfer melted butter to proper holding tank. Minimize butterfat loss by properly draining.
- When not melting butter, help aid in the packaging of finished product.
- Help the Separator/Pasteurizer Operator as needed and communicate with that individual in manufacturing of Oil or AMF.
- Weigh all scrap butter prior to melting and record on production sheet.
- Aid in the Separator/Pasteurizer Operator as needed or as directed.
- Take cardboard to baler area as needed and/or as requested.
- Clean up: see that all floors, walls, tanks & equipment are adequately cleaned.
- Maintain area in a clean manner: refer to above.
- Attends required training, including but not limited to: GMP#39;s, HAACP, SQF, Safety, etc.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Reports directly to the Butteroil Plant Supervisor.