Maintenance/Engineering Supervisor – Juice Manufacturing Company
ADDING THIRD SHIFT DUE TO GROWTH
An Equipment Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintenance of the facility, grounds and processing equipment and conducting preventative maintenance. Requires shift work including nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call rotation as needed. The successful candidate must be dependable, have an exemplary attendance record and the ability to work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision.
A working knowledge of both automated packaging equipment, Pneumatic and Hydraulic systems and understanding of fluid pumps and electric motors is ideal.
Prior experience working in a food processing or manufacturing environment is strongly preferred.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.