Forest Park, IL
Sales Representative,Regional Management,National Sales Management,
Weinstein Wholesale Meats
Weinstein Wholesale Meats is looking for proven sales professionals with at least 3 years of sales experience (preferably meat sales). This position requires the kind of professional that will thrive in a fast pace team setting. You will be the point person for your customer base dealing directly with customers needs. Earning potential is only limited to the amount of time and energy you wish to put into your job. There are no caps of any kind on commissions. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales.
Day to day responsibilities
- Managing customer relations on a day to day basis.
- Arrive at work promptly ready to make a positive impact on our customers.
- Direct contact with vendors, suppliers third party brokers.
- Negotiating pricing daily.
- Ensure pricing is updated in out POS system.
- Work closely with the management and operations team.
- Work the phones for new prospects daily.
- Communicate and interact with the sales team on price changes and margins.
- College degree preferred (not required).
- Strong work ethic.
- Capable of working in a fast pace setting.
- Proficient multi-tasker, able to manage phones, emails and messaging.
- Personnel confidence to persuasively negotiate with customers.
- Competitive compensation with unlimited potential
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance
- 401 K with company match.
- Casual dress in office