Meat Manager Case Ready
Looking for a career change with opportunity for growth in a stable and team oriented environment? Are you looking to spend more time with your family/friends by having time off on weekends and holidays? If yes to these questions, this is the opportunity for you!
Contributes to the development of processes and procedures. Manager will have thorough knowledge of the case ready operation. Key accountabilities are accuracy, efficiency and the quality of the product.
- To efficiently work in a challenging fast paced environment with excellence. Demonstrating the ability to support the operations staff.
- Responsible for all further processed operation which include production, planning, scheduling and employee training.
- Experience in the wholesale environment working on a case ready cutting operation a PLUS but not mandatory.
- Responsible for insuring proper product presentation and yield standards are met all times.
- Coordination of staffing issues to ensure maximum productivity.
- Reviewing all SSOP, HACCP and GMP standards and procedures to guarantee product wholesomeness.
- Ability to build a solid team of employees while keeping team spirit and moral up with open communication.
- Review all evaluations and hiring needs in the processing area.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and the sales team to ensure the quality of our product.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate leadership experience with a high-functioning, fast-paced team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work quickly while maintaining a high-priority to the safety of our workforce
- Food Production: 3 years
- Food Management: 2 years
- Meat Cutting: 5 years