Over analyzing and likes schedules? Perfect, we have been looking for someone like you! As the Plant Materials Coordinator you will use your strong problem solving skills to help our Memphis plant forecast, coordinate and analyze inventory to support our production our cereal can t be made without you.
HERE S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU LL BE DOING
- Analytical skills you ll analyze and interpret short and long term forecast requirements utilizing the production schedule.
- The go-to person - We know you are someone who likes to be that go-to person, so in this role you ll be responsible for contacting the appropriate suppliers, be the liaison for the plant and vendors along with overseeing all material ordering.
- Communication is key your knack for communicating with teammates is exactly what we need, you ll be working with cross functional teams to make sure our material inventory at lowest dollar levels to meet scheduling requirements and audits.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- High School diploma/GED and frequently demonstrated experience in materials management or procurement in a manufacturing setting
- Strong technical aptitude along with proficiency in Microsoft office
- Ability to effectively communicate, problem solve and manage complex situations
- Ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization. In addition, the ability to function in a union environment (where applicable) and promote positive employee relations
- BS/BA and substantial related experience in materials management or procurement in a manufacturing setting
- Experience with manufacturing scheduling and inventory location systems
- Demonstrated MRP experience
WHAT S NEXT
It s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn t want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what s next, click on one of the links below\:
New Hire Benefits Guide
Kellogg Stories and News
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link.
GROW With Us.