Hours: 2 pm - 10:30 pm (2nd shift)
Schedule: Rotating - will include weekends
- Supplies Production with pre-staged material from incoming production trailers.
- Responsibility to work and act safely in accordance with all policies.
- Monitors the accuracy of the material flow process as it relates to SAP.
- Inventory Control of all material being used in WMS as it is used.
- Works with Production Supervisors/Team Members to ensure current material requirements are correct.
- Ensures all material being used by production reflects accurately in SAP.
- Keeps management informed of any material issues.
- Prioritizes the production needs and readies necessary ingredients and packaging.
- Ensure all partially used materials reflect accurate quantities in SAP before being returned to inventory.
- Tracking material variance against master production pull sheet, PCED or MDE with material adjusted manually on spec sheets.
- Tracking specific items to be determined at a later time.
- Responsibility to work and act safely in accordance to all policies, procedures, and best practices with specific adherence to proper ergonomics, GMPs, food safety, use of machinery, chemical safety, forklift procedures, basic facility awareness.
- Responsibility to report safety hazards to people or product and comply with all Good Manufacturing Practices
- Real time SAP auditing/training of material being used within the production department.
- Cycle count raw and finished goods when time allows or assistance as needed.
- SAP for future reconciliation by the proper team member.
- Keep scan rate report at or above 98% goal rate.
Other duties as assigned by Management.
- All employees must keep area clean and be responsible for cleaning during down time, during changeovers and at the end of a shift. Clean as you go to maintain cleanliness.
- Ensure transfer of materials in the form of return trailers is completed correctly and accurately.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish.
- Must not cause preventable downtime in the supply of materials to production. Zero permissible.
- Must ensure accuracy of incoming materials for production consumption through verification.
- Must not have more than five (5) allotted errors per quarter in the form of scanning and movement of product to and from inventory/lines/trailers/warehouse.
- Must prevent product damage/loss when moving product from trailers and also in the supply to production.
- Must ensure accurate transfer movement of material in return trucks from warehouse to outside storage facility.
Minimum Educational / Skill Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Above average math skills
- One year warehouse/shipping experience.
- Certified to operate motorized material handling equipment
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds
- Must be willing to work in a cold environment as needed (if necessary)
- Valid PA Driver#39;s License
- CDL Desired (Not Required)
- Ability to move trailers in Dawn lot using jockey truck or equivalent
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.