Mizkan Americas, Inc.
We offer a SIGN-ON BONUS, quarterly bonuses and comprehensive benefits package: Medical - Dental - Vision - Paid Time Off - Disability - Life and AD&D - 401k With Match - Profit Sharing - Health & Flex Spending Accounts - Employee Assistance Program - Wellness Program - Fitness Reimbursement - Education Assistance - Employee Referral Bonus
Location: Crossville, TN
Job Title: MATERIAL HANDLER PRODUCTION
Department: Vinegar Bottling
Reports To: Bottling Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
COMMENTS: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
SUMMARY: The Material Handler Production performs duties to supply bottling line with materials and transfer finished goods to warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review production schedule to determine number of supply pallets needed for day’s production.
- Deliver empty containers, labels and caps to line.
- Remove finished goods and transfer to warehouse placing pallets in assigned storage space or onto freight truck.
- Log completed and transferred pallets.
- Assist in unloading received goods as needed.
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Ability to hand stack as needed.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be able to work and function in a team environment.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
- Ability to read, write, add and subtract.
- Ability to use forklift with forklift certification required.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures, working at heights and exposure to dust, gases, fumes and chemicals.
- Ability to operate foot controls or repetitive foot movement on forklift.
- Ability to constantly sit and bending and twisting of neck when operating forklift.
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds occasionally.