Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
QUALIFIED JOB DETAILS
EQUIPMENT CLEANER ESSENTIAL DUITES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Must disassemble, clean, and reassemble production equipment, requiring understanding and retention of set procedures and the ability to detect variations from standard.
- Must work in steam room (hot environment).
- Must maintain assigned areas according to set sanitation standards.
- Must have some mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and ability to work without close supervision.
- Ability to operate a forklift truck and pass licensing requirements.
- Must move product scrap containers throughout plant as needed (requires pushing/pulling up to 800 lbs.).
- Must operate a floor scrubber.
- Ability to work from heights on a ladder or hijacker.
- Must remain on job for one year due to training requirements.
- Analyzes equipment performance and submit work orders describing problems of the equipment and how it relates to inferior production of product.
- Insures all SQF, HACCP, CTS, Safety, and Hygiene standards are adhered to.
- Communicates thoroughly with the previous shifts equipment cleaners regarding unfinished task workload and or special requests or requirements.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems,or assists management in solving work problems.
- Develop action plans and ensure follow through on obtaining objectives for the department
- Complete/close out SAP work orders daily
- Other duties as assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical -Ability to properly prioritize work, including a basic ability to understand mechanical functions of equipment and basic sanitation techniques.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification to ensure understanding is reached within the communication
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively, Able to read and interpret written information and work procedures
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans daily work assignments including MS , Uses time efficiently
- Safety and Security –Insure safety procedures are met; Reports potentially unsafe conditions ; Uses equipment and materials properly; Attend weekly pre-shift meetings on safety.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and bending; use hand to finger, handle, or feel product as well as talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.