As one of North America#39;s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods ("CPG"), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care ("HPC"), over-the-counter ("OTC"), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
Our Household Division ("Household") is the ##1 player in North American private label bleach, and supplies private label cleaning programs to prominent American retailers.
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates and expedites flow of materials, parts and assemblies between departments according to production and shipping schedules or department priorities, and compiles and maintains manual or computerized records
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material ( practice FIFO per QA SOPs )
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments according to job order priorities and material availability
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules
- Complies and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports and status and location of materials
- Required to participate and command the necessary skills to cycle count
- Prepare materials to ship to other facilities as needed
- Participates in monthly and annual inventory
- Demonstrate and maintain exemplary care of all equipment
- Complete routine paperwork and maintain records as required
- General housekeeping duties as assigned
- Communicate effectively with coworkers and members of management
- Follow all safety and GMP guidelines
- Follow all policies and procedures as applicable
- High school degree or GED equivalent
- Ability to work in fast-paced and always changing environment
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Good communication skills [both verbal and written]
- Ability to work safely
- Must be able to work overtime / weekends when needed
- Must be flexible to work different shifts
- Must be able to push, pull and lift at least 50lbs
- Must be able to lift wooden pallets from floor to shoulder height
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, squat, lift and reach for long periods of time
- Must be able to safely climb ladders
- Must be able to work in a chemical environment ( bleach, ammonia )
- Must be able to work in an industrial environment
- Must be able to wear steel toed shoes, safety glasses and hearing protection at all times while on the production floor
- Must be able to tolerate non-climate controlled working environment
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK#39;s retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.