IL Oak Brook
Job Posting Title:
Oversees network level inventory and master scheduling responsibilities for assigned plants and/or co-packers. Maintains capacity plans and weekly production schedules to ensure the efficient delivery of inventory, service and cost objectives. Responsibilities may also include inventory stock transfer / replenishment and management/coordination of conversions/potential long inventory. Identifies ways to improve planning processes and tools for assigned areas. Major contributor to Core Teams on New Product Introductions, Network assessments / changes, and item level Transitions.
- Generate weekly/monthly production and capacity plans using systems and processes that support the organization#39;s goals.
- Maintain data integrity in systems to facilitate efficient inventory and capacity management, customer service, and operational metrics.
- Utilize systems to proactively identify and communicate key drivers and proposed solutions to service and inventory issues.
- Maintain, review and update all monthly inputs used to calculate safety stocks and inventory targets.
- Provide backup and support for other Supply Chain functions, as assigned. Maintain competency in all supply chain processes and systems.
- Track and reconcile weekly/monthly metrics versus established targets. Review production performance and update planning rates to accurately reflect plant capabilities and available capacity.
- Lead or participate on special projects as required.
- Lead Finite Scheduling team and provide guidance for inventory objectives.
- Coach peers in network and other networks on business process and system best practices.
- Support AOP process for designated categories/plants
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance, or related field required
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in production planning, detailed scheduling, replenishment planning, demand planning or materials management required.
- Experience with supply planning software; working knowledge of SAP desired
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands on time required
- APICS or CPIM certification a plus.
- Strong Excel skills required
Bachelor#39;s Degree Required - Type: Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Supply Chain, Finance or related field
Preferred Attributes, Qualifications & Working Conditions:
Enter % of time
Travel (other than driving)
Enter % of time
Sitting / standing at desk
Enter % of time
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.