DSM – Bright Science. Brighter Living.™
Royal DSM is a global, purpose-led, science-based company active in Nutrition, Health and Sustainable Living. DSM’s purpose is to create brighter lives for all. DSM addresses with its products and solutions some of the world’s biggest challenges while simultaneously creating economic, environmental and societal value for all its stakeholders – customers, employees, shareholders, and society at large. DSM delivers innovative solutions for human nutrition, animal nutrition, personal care and aroma, medical devices, green products and applications, and new mobility and connectivity. DSM and its associated companies deliver annual net sales of about €10 billion with approximately 23,000 employees. The company was founded in 1902 and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam.
More information can be found at www.dsm.com.
Our Planning team is ready to welcome you! Are you ready to work for a company that advocates healthy, enjoyable and accessible food and nutrition solutions for all, produced and consumed, respecting the limits of our planet? We’re one of the world’s leading producers of essential nutrients.
DSM#39;s Premixes are customized blends of desired functional ingredients – vitamins, minerals, amino acids, nucleotides, nutraceuticals, prebiotics, fibers, herbs and more – in one single, efficient, homogenous premix.
As a Master Data Specialist you have a business critical role. Your passion for numbers, details and providing workable solutions allows us to optimize production and meet client expectations. You’ll be responsible for creating, maintaining and managing all North America Premix Master data in NA SAP environment to ensure uniform information within the Global and Regional Systems. This position will also support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization.
What can you expect in your work?
- No day is the same and you will be working in a dynamic work environment. You will be responsible to:
- Analyze, verify, challenge and manage master data for premix Finished Goods, Raw and Packaging materials
- Review and ensure integrity of regional premix Human Nutrition & Health master data
- Challenge and verify SAP Premix Material Master on a regular basis to validate system accuracy, if failures, research the issues to determine users involved
- Engage and provide system support in new product introduction/acquisitions
- Demonstrate expertise and ownership in ensuring material setup and process flows
- Facilitate faster Order to Cash (OTC) cycle
- Understand business requirements and suggest best possible mapping to SAP processes
- Create ad hoc reports using SAP reporting tools.
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data
What does DSM have to offer you:
- a company with a purpose that is deeply rooted in our business strategy; where creating brighter lives is core to who we are and what we do
- a place where great minds gather to reach smarter solutions as a result of collaboration
- a culture that encourages its employees to keep pushing boundaries
- commitment to nurturing and developing professional growth
- competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to be part of a global, multicultural team
What you will bring:
- drive for results
- eagerness to build relationships and work in teams
- courage to launch new ideas and think outside the box
- resilience and grit to keep moving forward
- ability to multi-task in a fast moving environment
What we like to see in your experience:
- BS/BA in Business or relative field or equivalent experience
- Must have experience in SAP and reporting tools such as BI; certification in S&OP, Production Planning, Classification, Material Masters, Logistics Execution and MRP is preferred
- Must understand the impact of each master data change to the related business process(es)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- A self-motivated team player, who is detail oriented with the ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced, highly visible department
- Attention to details, strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills are required
How to apply and what to expect in our recruitment process:
Interested in this position? Please apply on-line by sending us your Resume via the career portal at (https://jobs.dsm.com/)
Pre-employment screenings are part of the DSM Recruitment & Selection Process. You will be contacted when further information is required.
About DSM Nutritional Products – Better health, brighter lives.
We keep the world’s growing population healthy across markets including food & beverages, dietary supplements, early-life nutrition, medical nutrition and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). We’re also helping to fight malnutrition around the world by working hand-in-hand with partners like the UN World Food Program to put micronutrients and fortified foods into the hands (and mouths) of those who need them most.
Watch a video to see who we are here:
DSM NA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. DSM is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant#39;s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.