The Marketing Web specialist will deliver outstanding consumer engagement across multiple channels (with a strong emphasis on website, mobile, eComm, and SEO). You will lead efforts to improve our the overall digital experience on Gerber.com and will work closely with brand teams and our CRM specialists to build dynamic and personalized consumer experiences (PCE).
- Provide the strategic leadership for online engagement, personalized experience and brand store for Gerber#39;s owned and operated channels.
- Lead improvements to customer experience on Gerber Website by executing the long term (3-year vision) for our brand as a service growing personalization capabilities at scale on Gerber.com and cross-channel.
- Collaborate with internal partners and external agencies and to leverage Gerber#39;s tech stack for ongoing optimization
- Gerber.com Maintenance: Management of ongoing content and technical maintenance. Additionally, work within site platform to implement technical SEO optimizations. Use CMS tool to maintain accurate product information on the site. Lead efforts to automate currently manual processes.
- Make recommendations and work with internal partners to implement site technical and content improvements.
- Brand Team Partnership: Partner with brand team to execute brand plan and product integration across brand website and store.
- Gerber e-commerce experience on Gerber.com: Collaborate with team to deliver business results, focusing on driving lower-funnel action
Requirements and Minimum Education Level
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required (MBA a plus)
- 4+ years experience with complex websites or e-commerce sitesOperation experience in digital marketing, website management and CRM
- Experience managing digital agency and tech vendors.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence, and CMS tools
- Experience with Conductor, BrightEdge, or other SEO platforms
- Knowledge of Lighthouse, Comscore, and other analytics tools
- Strategic Skills: Able to understand the big picture. Ability to assess sophisticated situations and recommend action plans.
- Operating Skills: Results driven, detail orientated, able to lead and facilitate meetings cross-functionally. Confidence a nd ownership around senior leadership
- Energy & Drive: Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong written, listening and digital communication
- Influencing skills. Strong presentation and storytelling skills. Strong written communication.
- Creative approach: Strive for out of the box/groundbreaking thinking.