Growing consumer goods company is in search of a Marketing Manager.
• Manage strategy for social media platforms.
• Hiring and managing the performance of the marketing.
• Researching and analyzing market trends and competitors for existing and future products.
• Manage, optimize, and oversee marketing campaigns to ensure KPI deliveries.
• Tracking effectiveness of marketing campaigns and reporting findings to the executive team.
• Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
• Writing and delivering content and social media plans.
• Looking after the budget of the marketing department and making sure the budget spend is delivering a return on investment.
• Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as websites and brochures.
• Overseeing the company’s attendance at events, such as trade shows, conferences, and festivals.
• Coordinate with R&D, Sales, E-commerce, Supply Chain, and Accounting to allocate resources to the highest priority projects.
• Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• Minimum 5-7 years of product/brand marketing experience.
• Food/beverage experience preferred.
• Proven experience in customer and market research.
• Digital marketing skills.
• Experience with relevant software applications.