Good people, working with good people, for our common good.
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is all about "good" and is growing, so there#39;s never been a more exciting time to join our team. If you#39;re enthusiastic about working in an environment with a people-first culture and an organization committed to good living, good food and good service, we#39;d love to talk to you!
KeHE#39;s Marketing team is looking for anambitiousandteam-orientedMarketing Coordinatortohelp support and optimize KeHE#39;s communications specifically with the severalin-person and virtualshowsthat themarketing teamhosts and attends throughout the year.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- The KeHE Summer Show
- The KeHE Holiday Show
- The KeHE Winter Show
- The KeHERegionalShows
- The KeHE International Show
- TheKeHE CaresGolf Outing Fundraiser
- All external industry trade shows
The ideal candidate for this role is creative and innovative, a stellar writer across multiple platforms, multimedia savvy, and well-organized. This role will be tasked with creating, planning, and managing marketing campaigns that promote all aspects of KeHE#39;s events - both live and virtual.
Ultimately, this person should have experience and an understanding of how to utilize various digital touch points to drive highly effective digital event marketing campaigns unique to each event#39;s needs. We need a creative thinking team player who isn#39;t afraid to ask questions, rethink current processes and procedures, and develop new ways of doing things in pursuit of progress and innovation for the department and the company.
Thisperson will partner with the events team to prepare and execute the marketing activities related to the event above, both cross-functionally and with outside partners.
Thisposition willsupport the following areas:
- Developingimpactfuleventcommunications plans that reach our target audiences and resonateacross all KeHE#39;s trade showactivations(bothin person andvirtually).
- Responsible for creating KeHE#39;s original content around our tradeshows, including writing blogs, copy for the website pages, video scripts, social media copy, trend articles, training webinars and more.
- Manage the creation and deployment of all event-based email campaigns, while continually using data gathered to increase open and click rates. Including creating and managing invitee and attendee mailing lists for email communications
- Write website copy, social media, and blog posts to be featured on KeHE.com and social channels for pre-event promotion and post-event coverage
- Collaborate with Public Relations team to secure pre- and post-show media coverage.
- Assist with content needs regarding on-site signage and printed materials for tradeshows/events.
- Supporting the team onsite at the various tradeshows and events KeHE puts on and attends, as needed.
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team to assist with content development,including KeHE corporate communications,as needed.
- Industry Networking & Relationship Building
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers, and retailers to continually understand what is important to each target audience to better communicate to them.
- Monitor the industry to find and apply for award opportunities for KeHE#39;s shows.
- Data Collection & Insights
- Monitor and report digital success metrics to identify trends, shortcomings, and wins to then implement findings on future campaigns.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from events and marketing campaigns to implement findings.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills, Aptitude
- High School diplomarequired;Bachelor#39;s Degree preferred
- 1-3 yearsofprofessionalexperience, preferably indigital marketing, event marketing, natural products industry, ora related field
- Creative outside-of-the-box thinker who takes initiative and has a can-do mindset
- Highly energetic self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills with people at all organizational levels, internal and external.
- Creative writing skills across a variety of digital and print mediums.
- A track record of demonstrating initiative and acting as a team player (identifying opportunities for improvement, taking ownership of new projects, supporting team members, and having the willingness to grow/stretch beyond perceived limitations)
- Have a strong desire to learn the distributionbusiness andgrow within the company.
- A high attention to detail and demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks, focusing on those with the highest business impact, including anticipating problems and taking appropriate preventive action.
- Excellent presentation skills including listening and asking impactful questions.
- People person with strong customer relationship skills.
- Tools & Knowledge
- Strong knowledge ofMS office applications, including but not limited to,PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience with digital communications design and scheduling software like Constant Contact, MailChimp, Canva, Hootsuite/Sprout Social, Meltwater preferred.
- A passion for storytelling and asking the right questions
- A strong track record of content generation for a variety of platforms
- Travel Requirement
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours and travel domesticallyfor KeHE#39;s two national tradeshows approx. 15-20%(including some weekends, as some shows occur partially or completely over weekends