CSS Farms, a multi-state agricultural business, strives to provide innovative solutions and superior quality and service to our customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards of stewardship when it comes to the three things we value most: our land, our employees, and our communities.
We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees#39; opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
The Marketing & Development Intern works closely with the International Sales Manager to support and learn hands-on skills related to CSS Farms administrative operations in Branding and Marketing. As the Marketing & Development Intern, you will gain exposure to our operations through creating branding and marketing materials, research projects, and educational opportunities.
In this role, you will:
- Support the International Sales Manager with creating new marketing materials and expanding our current marketing efforts.
- Use creative tactics to grow and enhance our current branding platform.
- Assist with CSS Farms Social Media postings, branding, and member growth.
- Gain experience in Marketing & Development with a growing company that has a nationwide footprint.
- Give and receive real-time performance feedback to further your growth and leadership development.
- Observe current marketing and branding tactics as it relates to the CSS Farms business model.
- Take on other tasks and responsibilities, as needed.
Expected Hours of Work
- Mid-May through Mid-August (Start and End Dates are Flexible based on Candidate#39;s schedule)
- Daily working hours can be flexible with 25-40 hours total per week.
- Are pursuing an Associates or Bachelor#39;s degree in Marketing & Development or a related field.
- Experience using Photoshop, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Are tech savvy and can use basic software systems such Excel, Word.
- Experience creating and editing videos.
- Possess excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Are an excellent communicator; asking for and valuing positive and constructive feedback in an effort to grow within your role and career.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Receive a competitive pay package
- Paid Holidays
- Reimbursements for eligible travel expenses
- Participate in real-world applications of Marketing, Development, & Branding from a leading, US potato company.
- Make valuable contacts within the industry who can assist you with your career development, now and in the future.
- Gain an understanding of the entire business by spending time with numerous members of our administrative team.
CSS Farms is an EOE.
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.