Summary: This paid internship will work a minimum of twenty hours per week. They will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager with product lines, national imported brands, and the analysis of industry data, volume, and new product innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Packaging: coordination of design development with agencies and with the approval process.
2. Innovations/Renovations: Help with coordination of launch and the relaunch projects in partnership with other departments and outside vendors.
3. Promotion: POS development and help with in-store implementation in partnership with sales team.
4. Data- Working with data extraction from panels and databases.
5. Digital activity: The coordination of website updates and help with management of online presence.
6. This description reflects management s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
- Enrolled or recently graduated in BA with specialization in marketing.
- Some practical experience through prior internships or professional experiences.
- Knowledge of French is a plus.
- Open-mindedness, strong implication, capacity to understand/analyze/react, creativity, pro-activity, organizational skills, team work ability.
- Interest in foreign cultures, in food as part of a lifestyle; cheese amateur.