The CORE Group is a national foodservice sales agency that blends engaged leadership with a deep network of market specialists across the U.S. With over 50 offices across the country, our goal is to hire the best people who want to move fast and make a large impact. Happy people do happy things; we allow our employees to focus on what they love to do.
Our Mission Statement: W.I.N.
Willing & Engaged - Integrity - Never Give Up
All Together. Different.
The CORE Group is looking to fill the position of Market Director in Metro NY!
The Market Director is responsible for leading and managing the sales department and generating sales with effective planning and implementation of company policies, procedures and culture.
- Responsible for all aspects of field sales execution. Including but not limited to:
- Manage the development of market specific Platinum Partner portfolios and assure that all associates have a complete portfolio.
- Oversee strategic objective planning and collaboration with the division Client Management Team.
- Actively manage Team Leads and Sales Associates to guarantee established sales metrics are being met by using our CIRI (CRM) tool.
- Review weekly Sales Team performance and call data to ensure goals are being met.
- Provide feedback and coaching to Sales Team based on weekly reporting.
- Pro-actively work with in the field and provide specific feedback for your team members on a trimester basis via our Performance Management System.
- Selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching and counseling of team members in your Market.• Communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions enforcing policies and procedures.
- Foster and maintain company culture within your Sales Team.
- Establish and foster relationships with client peers, Regional Sales Managers.
- Evaluate and ensure that sales resources are accurately aligned to the requirements of the business. Distributor dedication, street resources, non-commercial dedicated team, etc.
- Manage and develop local distribution relationships within the market.
- Review monthly mileage logs via Motus
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Reside in, or within driving distance of the assigned territory
- Valid driver’s license with a clean record spanning 5 years
- Possess some restaurant operation experience
- Ability to travel and stay overnight if needed
The CORE Group offers a competitive benefits package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, and 401k eligibility.