As Team Leader, you will lead a team of hourly associates with an approach that promotes safety and quality, while running efficient production.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintaining a safe working environment through achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in all accident and near-miss categories.
- Empowering associates to behave with confidence in a quality-driven work environment where they make a product consistent with quality standards set by Company.
- Ensuring efficient production by effectively managing downtime and constantly working towards eliminating downtime to ensure production needs are met.
- Maintaining all inventory levels, equipment, and tools so to eliminate scrap and maintain efficient production.
- Filling in for the Department Manager when necessary by attending meetings, and production calls.
Schedule: Monday Friday; 8-hour shift. Should be open to shift but may have one or two first shift openings
World wide food company
Education: Minimum of an Associate degree in a related field. Bachelor s degree is preferred.
Experience: 3+ years of related food or pharm manufacturing experience. Experience in Quality Assurance and Business Costing is preferred.
The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with proven leadership abilities. There is no relocation assistance being offered