Position Title: Manufacturing Talent Acquisition Partner - 12 Month Contract
Position Type: Temporary - Full-Time
Position Location: Oakbrook Terrace
We know the importance that food plays in people#39;s lives the power it has to bring people, families and communities together. Our purpose is to bring enjoyment to people s lives through great tasting food, in a way which reflects our values.
The Manufacturing Recruiter is responsible for providing local Talent Acquisition support of High Volume role (Plant, Manufacturing and related) by leveraging knowledge of local/regional/cultural nuances and handling unique language and time zone requirements.
- Acting as an expert in recruitment, you will build relationships; provide feedback and recommendations to both the candidate and hiring manager with the goal of selecting the most qualified candidate.
- Developing candidate pipelines using a variety of sourcing methods and becoming an expert in the business areas you support.
- Conducting interviews to assess candidates; make hiring recommendations; provide support and counsel to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Managing the job offer process, including negotiation, and consultation.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with internal stakeholders to understand current and future recruitment needs for Plant and Manufacturing roles.
- Developing cost effective, efficient, proactive and innovative solutions to meet clients recruiting needs.
- Using SuccessFactors to maintain information during the recruitment process; ensuring all information is current and activity is updated on a regular basis.
- Participating in special projects and/or process improvement efforts as needed.
- 3-5 years of experience as a manufacturing recruiter
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Professional Human Resources certification is considered an asset
- Ability to apply recruitment knowledge / experience across recruitment policies, programs, processes and functions
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Job Family:Human Resources
Division:Global Human Resources
Location(s): US - United States of America : Illinois : Oakbrook Terrace
Company:McCain Foods USA, Inc.