This job posting is an "Evergreen Requisition" designed to gather talent for current or future open positions. It Is a way for Conagra to expedite the hiring process when there is a need to fill that type of role. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest in a particular job function within Conagra. Your application will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Specialist who may reach out to learn more about your career interests, and how that may best fit with Conagra. In addition to submitting your resume to an Evergreen Requisition, we encourage you to create a job search agent to be alerted when positions in your areas of interest become available.
What Can You Expect from Your Internship?
Your internship will be an 11-week immersion into a Conagra Brands manufacturing facility. Working with us will give you exposure to a production environment where you will work on a continuous improvement project to improve cost at the plant level. You will help uncover inefficiencies, improve capabilities, and allow growth with the support of your team. To enhance your overall understanding of our company, we will provide opportunities to network with peers and leaders to gain experience with the scope of career paths available at Conagra Brands.
- Location: Plant locations across the US
- Schedule: Interns will work 40 hours a week May 23 - August 5, 2022
What are the Perks of Being an Intern at Conagra?
- Competitively paid internship with a relocation stipend provided if you are not local to your worksite location
- Travel reimbursement for relocation if you are not local to your worksite location
- Opportunity to manage an impactful business project and present your results
- Social and professional development opportunities including Intern Orientation, ##CAGTalks from leaders, and an End of Summer Celebration
- Functional trainings, overviews, and insights
- Dress for your day
- Large intern cohort of 65+ students from 15+ universities across the country
Are You the Right Candidate?
We#39;re looking for someone who wants to be part of promoting the most energized, highest impact culture in the food industry. If you are craving an opportunity to make a difference and be empowered to kick start your professional career in a refuse-to-lose environment, then we want to meet you! We encourage you to discover your potential and we will provide you with unparalleled opportunities to make a difference. Qualified candidates:
- Are enrolled in a degree program with at least one semester remaining after your internship
- Are pursuing a degree in Engineering, Industrial Technology, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Business Management, Food Science or Agriculture
- Have a continuous improvement mindset
- Desire to pursue a career in manufacturing
- Are able and willing to relocate
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one of North America#39;s leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that#39;s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender#39;s®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie#39;s® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke#39;s®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.