Location: Totowa, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer - Preventative/Lean
· BS in Mechanical Engineering
· 3 -5 years experience in a Manufacturing environment.
· Ideally they have Continuous Improvement/Lean experience/training.
· Background building Preventative Maintenance Program.
· Ability to multitask and to handle multiple projects and priorities.
· Experience with AutoCad is a must and Solidworks would be good too.
· Communicate well with all levels of employees.
· Some experience creating and documenting manufacturing processes.
· A growth mindset, need to show resiliency, self-motivation and deadline oriented.
· Experience planning and executing (hands-on) capital projects in collaboration with others. 50% capital projects, 50% process.
· Food manufacturing preferred.
· Basic understanding of PLC
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com