When you join Perdue Farms Strategy & Corporate Development Team as Manager/Senior Manager, Strategy, you are joining a high-performance team that will challenge you and invest heavily in your professional development. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on teams with senior leadership to solve some of their most difficult problems across foods and agribusiness – driving performance and impact.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support key strategy projects by leading the day-to-day execution of key strategic workstreams to achieve targeted end products, with a focus on:
- Gathering & analyzing information to generate business-relevant insights
- Formulating & testing hypotheses
- Developing recommendations for presentation to management
- Drive analytics and financial analysis to support key initiatives across the company
- Manage a portfolio of high-value strategic initiatives, which requires detailed project management capacity
- Engage directly and collaboratively with business leaders across the company
- Develop and implement strategic solutions, working closely with internal clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results
- Leverage superior analytical, quantitative, & conceptual thinking skills and strong interpersonal & communication skills to ensure successful projects and team performance
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with consistent outstanding academic record; MBA or advanced degree would be a plus
- 5+ years of business management, consulting, or investment banking experience in a reputed company
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements in your past positions
- Solid functional knowledge, including but not limited to strategy, business development, corporate development, project management, etc.
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- Initiative taker, eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others
- Willingness to take personal risks - as seen through leadership roles - in work environment and extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions and with people at all levels of the organization, but also autonomously with little direction
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Experience in industries such as food and/or agribusiness is a plus???????
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.