At Corbion, we exist to champion preservation in all its forms, preserving food and food production, health, and our planet.
Corbion is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager based remotely or at our Lenexa, Kansas office. This is a new role, added because of our global growth. If you have experience developing regulatory registration submissions and managing related projects with external partners, this may be the right career for you! The ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has experience in a regulated international industry, however, is excited to learn more about biochemicals and Corbion#39;s industries.
- Develop regulatory registration submissions and manage related projects with external consultants for new and existing biochemical products used in North America
- Collaborate with international colleagues to support market access for biochemical product portfolio
- Act as North American point of contact for compliance questions and responsibilities for products including home & personal care, crop protection, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics
- Monitor current and upcoming legislation as it relates to our products and industries
- Complete required government reports for various market sectors including API Drug Master Files, EPA registrations (home care), OMRI applications, FDA feed registrations, GRAS notifications, FDA Food Contact Notifications, and Inert Ingredient applications
- Develop and maintain data storage processes for regulatory government submission data, specific to North American biochemical products
- Bachelor#39;s of Science in Science discipline or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in international product registration or dossier development with safety assessments
- Successful background in a regulated industry with knowledge of chemistry/toxicology and FDA/EPA registration processes
- Proven success managing international regulatory inquiries and submissions
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2019, Corbion generated annual sales of 976.4 million and had a workforce of 2,138 FTEs. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information: www.corbion.com
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Nearest Major Market: Overland Park
Nearest Secondary Market: Kansas City
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Toxicology, Medical, Home Care, Nutrition, Science, Healthcare