Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Manager, Procurement Processes and Systems is responsible for continuously measuring and improving Source-to-Pay procurement processes.
The Manager will run the Procurement compliance program, from development and refinement of policies, to tracking and reporting compliance. You will provide day-to-day systems support for Procurement processes in enterprise ERP and procurement systems including oversight of the Campbell Supplier Enablement Program.
This role will serve as Procurement functional subject matter expert for Supply Chain operational excellence methodology and will be accountable for leading continuous process improvement efforts within the Procurement organization as well as the functions that Procurement supports. In this role you will have one direct report and report directly to the Head of Procurement Business Operations.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Program Management – 40%
- Design, implement and monitor Procurement policy compliance program for the enterprise, including Sourcing policies, Purchasing policies, and Contract policies.
- Design, implement and monitor Procurement compliance annual education/training program for the enterprise, including all acquired businesses and new hires.
- Execute Source-to-Pay policy updates, compliance monitoring, and reporting, including quarterly communications to business leadership.
- Manage the Procurement new employee onboarding program.
- Oversee enterprise procurement card program, including governance, compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Serve as Procurement lead for functional and cross-functional internal audits, including managing resolution of corrective actions as assigned.
Process/Project Management – 30%
- Serve as Procurement functional subject matter expert for Supply Chain operational excellence methodology and leverage to identify continuous process improvement across the Source-to-Pay process.
- Manage ongoing supplier enablement processes related to vendor compliance.
- Lead technology and Source-to-Pay process improvement projects for the Procurement function (e.g. Ariba capital buying, guided buying).
Systems Support/Integration – 30%
- Provide day-to-day systems support for Procurement processes in enterprise ERP and procurement systems.
- Oversee the Supplier Enablement program involving approximately 10,000+ vendors, including registration in the program for Ariba and monitoring and enforcement of supplier compliance across systems.
- Lead systems integration efforts for Procurement function of newly acquired businesses.
- Manage functional technology roadmap and partner with IT to continue to develop business cases to build out new technology enabled capabilities.
- Identify and work with IT to resolve Procurement system issues and failures, including maintaining status update communications with stakeholder groups.
- Support additional tasks that align to the strategy of the Procurement Business Operations team.
Job Complexity and Scope:
- Utilizes large amount of data derived from compliance monitoring and reporting to identify gaps in the adherence to Procurement policies.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities throughout the Source-to-Pay process, develops recommendation for improvement, and leads implementation of process change.
- Possesses a strong technical background and proven ability to diagnosis and resolve integration or ERP system and process issues in a timely manner.
- Effectively influences as well as manages cross-functional projects ensuring benefits are clearly articulated, key milestones are met, and risks to timing/benefits are communicated to the appropriate levels.
- Maintains a continuous improvement mindset with an end-to-end mentality and ability to build internal relationships to act as change agent.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required. Educational focus on operations and/or process a plus.
- 7+ years of relevant experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and influence business partner throughout an organization.
- Strong understanding of procurement processes and policies.
- Experience with SAP MM and SAP Ariba Procurement suite of products a plus (P2O, Sourcing, CLM, SIPM).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Possess good time management and prioritization skills.
- Naturally a self-starter and very results oriented.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.