The Manager, Organizational Effectiveness will report to the VP Human Resources and work in partnership with HR Business Partners and colleagues across the organization. The Manager, Organizational Effectiveness will be responsible for developing, analyzing and delivering innovative solutions to build and enhance High Liners Foods talent capabilities to support a high performance culture to deliver on our business strategic plan.
A service-focused, transformational, thought leader you will be responsible for organizational effectiveness and change management for High Liner Foods to improve and enhance a culture of high performance. This is an internal consulting opportunity that requires a good blend of thinking and doing. You are adept at building best practices and will create and deliver comprehensive and effective talent programs in the areas of: organization development, leadership development and learning, succession planning, talent management and recognition.
Working with leaders and other internal stakeholders, you will provide expertise in the development of Organizational Effectiveness (OE) programs and initiatives that focus on the people side of change while supporting business strategic objectives and cultivating a high-performing culture. This includes change management and creating efficiencies to business processes. Lead the way in shaping standards and processes for the creation and implementation of change management strategies and plans, helping to maximize employee adoption, increase engagement, and minimize resistance to change.
Specifically the programs you will be responsible for are: Talent Management (Including: Talent Reviews, Performance Management and Succession Planning), Leadership Development, Learning, Culture, Recognition and Change Management.
You will also be responsible for the Employee Engagement survey on an annual basis, the communication of results and building action plans supporting the results.
You will often be working in partnership with our HR Business Partners, People Leaders and Executive teams across the organization.
- Eight years of progressive experience in HR with at least five years in an OE role
- A Bachelor#39;s degree in the OE field, Human Resources or Business and CPHR/CHRL an asset.
- Strong consulting skills, including a demonstrated ability to collaborate with leaders and their teams in the design of OE solutions that are based on sound assessment, solid OE theory and practice, and alignment with business priorities
- Significant experience developing and deploying talent management and/or organizational development programs with a proven track record of success
- Strong business acumen
- Self-direction, with an ability to identify, design and action multiple individual, departmental and organizational improvements and projects while working in a collaborative manner
- Strong interpersonal and group facilitation skills along with the ability to provide effective leadership and positively influence, partner with and coach others
- Foundational project planning and management skills
- A demonstrated ability to communicate within all levels, which includes solid verbal, written, presentation and one-on-one communication skills
- Alignment with our values of: safety above all else, customer focused, innovative and responsible.
High Liner Foods is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require accommodation in the recruitment and selection process may contact 1-888-846-0306 for assistance.Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. Should you require accommodation for your interview, please notifyHuman Resourcesas soon as possible.