In a typical day, you will monitor the ticketing queues to ensure we are on target to achieve our monthly SLA and customer satisfaction goals, creating cross training opportunities for the organization, act as a change agent to develop and mature the use of technology at our HQ location, running team meetings, assisting in the equipment forecasting process, and continuously identifying opportunities to streamline and automate routine tasks.
Feel Good Careers @ Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Ensuring service levels and response times exceed SLA’s
- Mentoring, teaching, coaching, and assisting team members with personal and business-related growth while providing measurable feedback on service delivery
- Drive the discussion and decisions of technical topics related to the team, as well as communicate incidents to key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain technical and procedural documentation including KPI’s, workflows, and diagrams.
- Engage with IT teams and to ensure new technologies and solutions are properly identified, managed, documented and trained
- Engage, develop, and maintain synergies and relationships with IT Business partners
- Build service artifacts, oversee tasks and projects, and ensuring adherence to timelines
- Identify and lead efforts to implement improvements and automations for routine and repetitive tasks
- Refine and maintain employee hardware standards and maintain asset tracking solutions required
- Participate in team management including interviews, hires, terminations, reviews, and performance evaluations
- Design, install and configure internal and customer facing servers, network devices and firewalls. Proactively manage and maintain server, network and firewall systems Administer and support core Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and VMware technologies
- Participate in on call rotations
Recipe for Success
- Bachelor#39;s degree in IT is required
- ITIL v3/v4, Sourcing Governance, PMBoK certification are a plus
- Certification preferred in one or more of the following: MCSA, MCSE, MCSM, Advanced scripting skills (VBScript, MS PowerShell).
- At least 7 years of experience IT Help Desk, IT service management, IT project management; including at least 1 with supervision of direct reports
- This includes experience with VMware server virtualization, enterprise storage environments (SAN, NAS), and Active Directory administration, O365 administration, Azure AD administration, GPO management, DNS/DHCP management, web/server certification management, and administration. As well as experience certificate management, Lepide (AD audit tool), File Server management (audit, administration), Single Sign On (SSO) administration, Proofpoint-AD, Barracuda mail archiver
- At least 5 years of experience providing Mac and Windows enterprise support (to at least 100 Windows servers) and at least 3 years troubleshooting Desktop, Networking, Telecom, Video and Operations
- Experience managing IT changes challenging the status quo and dealing with business partners at all levels (mainly General Managers and C Level Executives) of the business, leading service reviews and demonstrating results
- Good understanding of infrastructure technology and how it translates to business results along with advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Good communication, problem resolution and teamwork skills working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, project management experience, and presentation skills.
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.