You Have (Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, or a related degree.
- At least 6 years in global transportation management (must have both domestic and international experience), end-to-end supply chain management, inventory management, project management, procurement, and plant operations.
- At least 1 year in leading/mentoring direct reports.
- Must have knowledge in FTL, LTL, Rail, Ocean, and Air Freight.
- Experienced user in ERP and transportation management systems.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications)
- Extensive SAP experience
- 8 years of experience in global transportation management within the food manufacturing industry.
- 2 years in a leadership position (supervisor or manager) managing direct reports.
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide family of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another. Apply today to learn more about our Supply Chain career path.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
“Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location”