Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will support end-to-end logistics (physical flows from plants to customers),including all warehouse, transport and co-packing operations, in terms of service, cost, health andsafety, quality, food defense, sustainability, legal requirements and policies compliance. You will provide team leadership and direction for the logistics organization. In this role, you will implement logistics strategy and effectively execute operations to ensure optimum logisticssolutions while supporting various routes-to-market, and balancing service and cost. You will workcollaboratively with internal and external (third-party logistics vendors) business partners toensure effective management, timely solutions and execution.
How you will contribute
- Be accountable for warehouse, transportation, international logistics (import/export) and co-packing operations
- Ensure the implementation of the business plan by delivering a consistent servicelevel, adapting the supply chain to the demanding and changing customer environment andensuring sufficient operational capacity to deliver business needs
- Be accountable for delivering logistics operational cost budget, ensuring that best-in-class controls andgovernance are in place
- Foster, initiate and lead continuous improvement programmes that reduce cost andour carbon footprint and improve the service performance of the operation
- Ensure successfulproject implementation
- Select,manage and develop long-term relationships with third-party service providers
- Ensure adherence to health and safety, quality, food defense and legal requirements andpolicies
- Establish a business continuity plan for logistics operations.
- Support best-practices sharing and adoption
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Solid background in logistics with experience leading operations in an FMCG/CPG environment
- Team leadership experience, with proven ability to build effective teams and develop people
- Drive for results with proactive, dynamic and action orientated approach, identifying areaswhere business change is required and excellence in project management
- Strong collaboration skills with strong business and financial acumen and the ability to forgesenior level strategic partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking plus excellent presentation, communication, influencing and motivationalskills
- Strong negotiating skills with ability to negotiate in tough situations with both internal andexternal groups
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
Relocation Support Available? Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Business Unit Summary
The United States is the largest market in the Mondelez International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, we produce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands--including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products --are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Job TypeRegularWarehousing & Logistics Operations Management
Customer Service & Logistics