At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people#39;s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
The Manager, Customer Collaboration will be a contributor to profitable business growth by maximizing product availability and optimizing cost-to-serve through collaboration with customers within Danone North America#39;s distributor network.
This position will cultivate and leverage internal and external relationships with the objective of optimizing supply chain processes which result in tangible improvements that differentiate Danone North America with our customers and shoppers. The role will have accountability for understanding the specific needs of our Distributor Network and leading solution development with customers that will drive volume, reduce waste/cost, and create sustainable competitive advantage.
This position will be the central owner of supply chain collaboration with our Distributor Network as well as with internal partners including sales, transportation, manufacturing, finance, marketing and supply chain planning. Key deliverables will be focused on driving growth, onboarding DSD partners and reducing cost to serve.
Travel Required: 25%
- Connect and build relationships with distributors (Direct Store Delivery), understand their business models, and influence key decision makers to initiate supply chain collaboration with Danone North America
- Own the supply chain collaboration process by cultivating the match between each customer#39;s operating strategy and Danone North America#39;s internal capabilities; determine optimal route-to-market
- Work closely with Danone North America sales partners to expand DSD network, understand distributors business needs and build short and long-term strategies that support those distributor goals while achieving supply chain efficiencies and creating value capture
- Utilize customer data to prepare and present recommendations that drive key sales initiatives (such as new item management, promotion execution, space and assortment optimization, etc.)
- Evaluate customer specific requests for supply chain services and align the value proposition with internal partners; understand total cost-to-serve
- Design and deliver product flow solutions and process improvements which balance Danone North America#39;s investment/cost with increased sales and waste reduction
- Provide internal partners including Supply Chain and Sales leadership with insights and perspective on each customer#39;s operating model
- Deliver targeted KPIs with assigned customers as determined by supply chain priorities
Preferred Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor#39;s Degree required with minimum of 10 years of CPG experience in small format channels
- Ability to travel 25% of time
- Complete understanding of end-to-end Supply Chain
- Complete understanding of Distributor & DSD channels
- Demonstrated ability to lead within cross-functional teams
- Strong communication/presentation skills and salesmanship
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maneuver strategically through the organization to get the job done
- Technical proficiency desired in Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, MicroStrategy
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Supply Chain Manager, Supply Chain, Supply, ERP, Manager, Operations, Technology, Management