IL Oak Brook
Supply Chain Management
Job Posting Title:
Manager, Contract Manufacturing
Responsible for overall customer performance for Contract Manufacturing customer base. Provides effective project management for key business growth initiatives for Contract Manufacturing customer base. Develop and maintain business relationships with Contract Manufacturing customers as well acts as a liaison and point of contact between Contract Manufacturing customers and the functional departments within the TreeHouse Operating Groups. Ensure effective use of resources and communication of priorities by coordinating efforts between Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing and Product Supply departments.
- Responsible for the day-to-day customer relationship, and is the primary contact for customer buyer.
- Sells the TreeHouse value proposition proactively and customizes the value proposition for the customer
- Accountable for accurate demand plan and addresses gaps to Customer Annual Strategic Plan
- Owns all business inputs to the creation and delivery of the Customer Annual Strategic plan at a category level.
- Accountable for developing and delivering the customer AOP
- Enhances/grow profitability of customer P&L
- Clearly defines and communicates customer requests to organization
- Analyze Customer data/BI/Unify and identifies actions to drive positive business performance for TreeHouse and Customer
- Provides strategic/financial recommendations for Contract Manufacturing projects and/or bids and total customer growth
- Works with cross-functional resources and develops shared resources for customer plan delivery
- Works with internal Contract Manufacturing team to create and enter PPMs, ensuring customer#39;s expectations are clearly defined
- Delivers business improvements against customer-supplier scorecard metrics
- Engages director/commercial leadership to support customer initiatives
- Sells multiple division/categories when required due to customer structure
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5+ year#39;s previous experience in sales, manufacturing, engineering and/or other Supply Chain functions.
- Exposure and understanding of multiple Supply Chain and other business disciplines (Purchasing, manufacturing, logistics, R&D, etc.) in previous positions or project work preferred.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing unit operations
- Negotiations and Contract Manufacturing Development
- The position requires strong project and influence management skills to lead cross-functional project teams.
- Exposure to new product commercialization and start-up procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong problem-solving aptitude.
- Influence management skills with the ability to manage cross-functional resources without direct reporting relationships.
- Excellent communication skills - both formal and informal with the ability to communicate within all levels of the organization.
- Possess continuous improvement mindset.
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain cost structure. Able to interpret cost build-up, trends and financial statements.
- Highly collaborative leadership style with the ability to lead effectively and handle conflict in cross-functional integration role.
- Exposure to SAP a plus
Bachelor#39;s Degree Required - Type: Engineering, Business or Finance
Travel (other than driving)
Enter % of time
30% - 50%
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.